Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Finally Lamps, Towels & Glasses




 The Lamp I've been wanting for a long time. It does not come with a shade but I ordered a shade that I *think* might look fine on it. 




The Lamp Shade to go with it. This will go in the living room.


The lamp for the bedroom! I'm still not sure how clean I can keep the shade but I love the look of it. 


 The Nightstand I got for the bedroom - yea the above lamp will go on it.



The set of towels I ordered. If I like them I will order a second set - that way I have 4 towels, 4 hand towels and 4 washcloths.




I was planning on getting the full set (large and small glasses) like this but the price doubled since I looked at them last. Well, I ordered the small glasses then picked out a nice looking set of tall glasses to go with the small ones.


 The tall glasses I found. Nice looking I think.


Well, I now *finally* have my own set of glasses, towels, a night stand and lamps!! I started with ZERO and I'm *finally* getting something! I'm very happy!  This stuff is due in tomorrow! I can't wait!






No comments:

Post a Comment