Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Other Items


A small blender. Something I've been wanting and needing. 



Some storage containers. The tall one for dried Spaghetti - I don't use a whole package of it so this should help a lot. The others are for obvious reasons.



Another one of those spoons that I adore!! LMAO! Yes I love these spoons!



Muffin Tin - several recipes calls to use these - now I have one!!
A wine stopper. OK I don't NEED it but occasionally I drink wine but I don't drink the entire bottle at once - the cork can get messed up so I got this to put on the bottle. This was $4 so I didn't spend that much money for it!

A heating pad. I've been moaning and groaning because mine went out - and I need it at times  so I finally got another one.

8 x 10 picture frames - I've got some 12 x 16s but needed this size as well. They are very reasonably priced and I LOVE this style.



 This is coming in tomorrow (all but the frames which will be in soon). Gathering things is hard when you started out with zero and trying to quickly acquire something in life.  I'm getting there!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment