Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Slightly Revamped Idea


I have another place for Frankenstein's Monster and I have been wanting Lugosi's 'White Zombie' publicity photo so I think that he would make a better center photo for my decorating project. 

I was going to go with Basil Rathbone as Sherlock but I really wanted Chaney Sr - so I think that is what I'm going to go with instead. He looks awesome in this arrangement. 

I have one major problem with this idea. Lon Chaney Jr as 'Son of Dracula' - I want that photo on the opposite side from Vincent Price but I can't find a large enough photo of it for the project. I need him to be 12 x 16 but I could work with an 11x 14 if necessary. Since I can't find it as large as I need it to be I'm trying to find a photo that will balance this project idea to replace Chaney Jr with. I found this one of one of my favorite actors Boris Karloff - it's from the film 'Bedlam'. It has to be a photo that I like that will balance with Price's photo and so far this is the only photo I can find that fits my criteria. I really want the Chaney because of the bat. 



The other idea I would like to have to replace Chaney is Boris Karloff from 'The Black Cat' film. This one would look awesome opposite Price but once again I'm running into a problem finding the right size. I can only find 8 x 10 just like the problem with Chaney. I would much rather have Karloff 'Black Cat' OR Chaney 'Son' but I can't find the right size. 


Oh well, I'll keep searching. I like Karloff's 'Bedlam' Photo - but I'd rather have his 'Black Cat' or Chaney 'Son' photo. -- If I can find the right size!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment