Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Rough Ideas

I have 2 rough ideas going in my mind - so I photoshopped them to get an idea of what it would look like if I decided to do this. One for the bedroom and the other in the living room.


Werewolves! The bedroom idea. Spawned from the 2 faux fur pillows and the Wolf Man photo I already have in the bedroom. It would not cost much to do this and cover the bare wall this way.
All I would need is 3 of these 8x10s and the large 32x24 Wolf Man photo. 
I have the one of Larry Talbot peeking around the corner on it's way. 


The Monstrous Living Room Idea.
I have all of these on it's way to me minus Chaney Jr (Dracula) and 
Chaney Sr (Vampire). Would not take much to complete this idea.




I'm not positive that I can get Chaney Jr or Chaney Sr for this one.. in fact, I'm unsure I can get what I want for the werewolf bedroom idea -- this is just rough ideas. Not perfect but just some ideas. LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment