Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

T-Shirts

Lon Chaney Jr. Kharis

OK last year I got some tank tops for the summer but they are THIN - you have to wear something over them if you go out of the house - they are fine for at home just not for out of the house. I got rid of my tie-dyes at were over 10 years old -- they remind me of my EX ('cause that's when I got them) and they were OLD - very old. So I decided to get some T-Shirts for this spring & summer - and I'm getting what I've been wanting - FINALLY! 

Above is Lon Chaney Jr as The Mummy Kharis (don't let them tell you this is the Karloff mummy because it is not). 



The Wolf Man - Lon Chaney Jr



This one is from Chaney Entertainment. <3


This one is made by a friend. It's a secret as to what it means/is if 
you are unfamiliar with The Wolf Man



Frankenstein's Monster - Boris Karloff


Dracula - Bela Lugosi
NOTE: This photo is NOT Dracula. This photo is of Count Mora from 
Lugosi's Mark of the Vampire - it still works well enough for me.



These will help quite a bit this summer - now I can have something to wear out (the tanks are way to thin as I've mentioned and the tie-dyes are long gone). 





No comments:

Post a Comment