Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Bathroom

The leak in the ceiling in the bathroom is fixed now - so I can get a shower curtain I like in there now without it being ruined. (I hope). I found this one and it has the 2 shades of green that I want and it's pretty to me. Should look fine I hope for $7.50.



Yes the curtain needs a liner behind it - I guess plain white will work for 5 bucks lol.


Of course rod and hooks for the curtain/liner. lol. 



Rug. Now this might blend with the shower curtain. The curtain should tie-in the towels and this color rug together. If not, this rug will end up in the kitchen - I know it's the right color for the kitchen. lol. 

Yep - another towel set. This will give me 4 bath towels, 4 hand towels and 4 wash cloths. That should work for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment