Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Other Things

Yep it's that time again. This one has keys sticking and the other got ruined so it's time to get a basic keyboard again.


I think I'll be able to read this one ok. It's an el cheapo but they say it works well. 
I'll find out for 6 bucks. lol. If it works, it'll help me to know if it's really hot or cold in here or if it's just my body acting weird. 



Speaking of temperatures, I didn't have one - hey $5 to keep eye on health isn't bad. 



Why get this knife? - Snake killer. I've killed snakes here before and I'm not going to ruin good kitchen knives on a snake's head. This is $11 and they say it's very sharp minus the tip - which can be sharpened. All I need now is a flat-headed shovel to hold the snake down and cut it's head off. To many black water snakes here in the summer and they aren't going to get anyone here - including my 3 cats if I can help it.  I haven't forgotten what happened to my Nut-Nut last year - she's ok now. I can't be with them all the time I know and I  might not get all the snakes but I'll do what I can and kill them if I or someone else sees one. 







No comments:

Post a Comment