Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Pepper is Home

11 hours ago he came home after being missing for around 12 hours. 


I was so excited when he showed up yesterday about 3pm that I forgot to post that he's home and safe. Yea it has to "Spring Fever" getting to him lol. He came home, ate and went to bed - I figured he would if he did come home. 

He was so mad at or about something that he didn't want me to pet him or near him really. Took him a bit to cool off. LOL. That's ok, I'd rather him home, mad and taking it out on me instead of being missing. 

When I went to bed, he slept very close to me as usual. When I awoke during the night I had him very tight against me. Felt good to have my "little man" home - I crowned him "King Pepper" when he came home hahaha! 

Anyway I had to update the blog and show off his angry, upset face lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment