Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Pepper is Missing





Pepper is missing. I awoke at 3 AM and have been calling for him off and on for the last 6 1/2 . I just got back from searching for him. He's not around the big shop out back nor do I see a body on the highway. I'm going to give a rest for awhile then start my search back for him in bit. He could be anywhere, picked up by someone, hurt or worse somewhere.

I hate this wind, there is no way I can hear a faint meow if I wanted to - it's to freaking strong and all I can hear is the freaking wind. ---

This is not the first time my Pepper has run off for several hours - he's been "fixed" since 10 to 12 months old so it's not that... he goes out playing and chasing critters (mice, birds, frogs and such).

My girls - my 2 girls - I've got to think about as well. They are home with me as they normally are and should be. I'm trying not to panic right now - I am hoping he'll come back home SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment