Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Got This

I've been wanting it for 3 years now - I got it.


I've been wanting this CD since I first heard about it back in 2013. I've been listening to it via Spotify but it's NOT like owning the CD. The CD I can listen to most anytime I chose to - I may not be able to listen to it online one day... I finally squeezed out $12 for it. It doesn't cost much but I've had other priorities before now. Shame on me for not acquiring this one sooner. It's finally off my I want this list to I've got it list.

Monsters of Legend
RELEASE DATE : JULY 19th, 2013
Track Listing
1. Return to Arcacia
2. Into the Valley of Shadows
3. A Watchful Gathering
4. Inn of the Weeping Sparrow
5. Unwanted Visitor
6. Requiem
7. Witching Hour
8. Unexpected Cargo
9. Black Woods
10. Twilight
11. Carriage Ride
12. Stone Guardians
13. Ancient Portal
14. Dark Tower
15. Building the Monster
16. Lord of the Realm
17. Forgotten Alcoves
18. A Terror Unleashed
19. Cloistered Cemetery
20. It Lives!
21. Beyond the Veil of Time


No comments:

Post a Comment