Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I Really Have No Idea



I go to bed Friday night, wake up on Saturday morning and my finger is a bit swollen. It stayed the same on Sunday. I wake on Monday morning to find it's swollen 3 or 4 times worse than is was for the past 2 days! What happened I'll never really know.



I was wearing a ring with a crown on it on my middle finger. I was thinking it might have turned on my finger while I was sleeping and ended up pressed against my ring finger and that's why it was swollen a bit on Sat and Sun. BUT when Monday came around it it swelled huge my mind is wondering if it really was just from pressure from that ring  or like some suggested maybe a spider bite. I still don't know what really happened.

Monday the back of my hand, down to the wrist was red and swollen! Today, Tuesday, It's looking a bit better. The infected area is still swollen but the back of the hand to the wrist is back to normal.

I still wish I knew what happened so it won't happen again! LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment