Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

July Orders

A small hand held colander - sometimes I don't need a large one
 - especially being single. LOL. I will use the larger one for 
rinsing and drain veggies and things though. 


More placemats like these - I like them way to much. 

2 more sets of these drain mats... they do get wet & dirty fairly quickly. 

I would have gotten 2 more of these if they had them 
but I was able to get the last one! I LOVE these rugs!

Whisk set! The last set I got, one was messed up when it got them in
so I'm left with just one... now I'll have a couple of back-ups for 
those non-stick skillets (when I need them). 


Pie server! Works for cakes, pies, pizzas and other things. 


OK my last add-on item cutter was way to big for what I was 
wanting it for - lol. Soooo I got this add-on item set and I'm sure
one of these will work for what I want. 
I've been wanting a brush with a stand for a long time now. 
I finally got one! I'm tired of cleaning the toilet, then sitting 
a loose brush down on the floor still dripping with toilet water.... 
Then having to clean up that mess - ewe!
Problem now solved! :)

I didn't have a plunger! And we all know there are times when
these babies come in handy! This one has a holder so water
won't drip on the floor as it dries... much neater this way. 

A fireproof safe! It's a small one but will work for what I need it for.
I just hope and pray I NEVER have to find out if this really is
fireproof -- I just need a little safe for things. 



Lon Chaney as 'Dynamo' Dan McCormick. 
Man Made Monster. 
A favorite film of mine.

Another personal favorite
The Wolf Man! I love this guy! :)



Well, the place is looking like a home - a really pretty home now. Even the horror photos on the walls are making the little camper look like a nice tiny home. I've got a few people to than for helping me make this possible... love all of you and thank you! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment