Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

July Shopping

Yep I finally got 2 chairs coming in. I like this style even for the kitchen tables - 
I don't like the color but I couldn't find them in brown or tan. 
Oh well, these will work just fine! :)


I am tired of tearing up a pizzas with a knife... got a wheel ordered! LOL.

Cups & Spoons -- about time I got a decent set. The others are dollar store 
and wore out fast! Maybe these will last a long while. 

I'm tired of risking bending my spoons to dip out ice cream... 
got a shovel for that now! :)




Found this Basil Gogos stamp art for sale at a really cheap price.
I had to have it! I can't afford any of Gogos' orginals but to 
have this stamp art print on the wall would be an honor for me. 
Should add some lovely color in the werewolf room. 



 Speaking of the werewolf room,  I'm adding
two more awesome wolves to the collection. :)
 Bela Lugosi

Oliver Reed

My Vampires! Had to add Count Alucard to the mix.



AND I can't forget John Carradine as Dracula!


Frames are ordered -- all but the one for Gogos' art... I'll get the right size for it soon as possible. 

These might take a while to come in -- but that's ok I've waited this long for them. 
These should look good when I get them on the wall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment