Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Looking Great

WOW! They are in but with an extra photo thrown in!
Thanks Porkepyn!
 
 
The Man Made Monster
I wasn't expecting the color photo - it came as a complete
surprise to me today. It's really cool looking! 


 Here's what it looks like in full! 
I think I'm gonna start a scrapbook and add this to it! 


Dan on the wall! Looks great - almost as eerie as the film itself. 
He's fairly close to the computer. Looks sooooo cool on the wall. 
My camera cannot do this picture justice. 

I now have Bela the Gypsy Werewolf and Oliver Reed as Leon the Werewolf up! 
Incredible looking in person - my photo does not do this wall justice either! 
I'm still awe struck by the super high quality and rich B&W tones/color!
TY Porkepyn!
 
 
 
 Another photo sent to me today by Porkepyn 
(it's actually one of his flyers with information on the back of it) 
but it looks cool and think I'm gonna get a binder to put this in.... 
small little scrapbook for stuff like this.


I'm like a child again this evening. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment