Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

For the House

For the outside of the front door! 
Something to wipe the feet on. Won't really work during the rain 
because there is no cover over the porch will work all the other times. 



For the inside of the front door! 
This will help even when it's raining outside!!

There are a couple of places I need some puddy on the walls. 
This should work! (I hope). 

This set (again) - my cats have 2 of them for their cat food. 
I need a set now for me. That'll give me 6 and them 2. 
I hope the one will work for dried lasagna. 

Yea a bottle brush!! Great for jars and anything narrow 
to clean that's hard to get your hand in. Drinking glasses too!

This is questionable but I'll try it for $5. Sits on the side of the sink
to drain sponges and even a slot for bottle brush (maybe). 


For my cats - maybe they will like it. 


This should work for now anyway. If the sponge drainer isn't all that.. I'll still keep 
it and add one on top of it to drain into - I'll know soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment