Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Clothing

I got white paint all over my black trench coat last year. 
I could not scrap it off!! I tried, got frustrated and threw it away. 
Soooo... now I have  this one coming in. I'll stay far 
away from paint from now on! Hhahaaaha!!
Well, it's cool I was due for a new coat I guess - the other was over
10 years old anyway. And I like this one better. 


I used to wear ruffled shits in the 80s and 90s. I miss them
so much -- I got one again. I want to get a white one later one. 
Many place these can be worn. I love them. 


I didn't have a pair of heeled boots anymore. So I got a pair coming in. 
I like these. All I have is house shoes mainly (and been wearing house shoes shopping)
and I have one pair of snow boots, a brown pair of shoe (with nothing to wear with them)
and one pair sandals  - it's time I get shoes so I got a pair of black sneakers yesterday
and these boots ordered. 


These things I got here I can wear for Samhain/Halloween as well as many other places. 






No comments:

Post a Comment