Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Decor

These to go in the tiny dining area - on either side of 
a Lon Chaney Alucard/Dracula photo on the wall. 
I love sconces. 

This kept haunting me. I fell in-love with him. 
It's quite large and should be awesome on the wall. 
2 places to hang him and I can't decide which place! 
Living room OR the Werewolf Bedroom lol. 

For the Werewolf Bedroom. 
I love this film (American Werewolf in London). 
For above the front door. 
It's true - Vampires and Werewolves are welcome here. 

OK this is a weird idea I came up with but it might work. 
The bedroom back door has lots of light coming in from it - I'm going to 
add some insulation in the large window in the door - cover it up better 
than it is. Lots of light coming in from around the door and that
needs insulation - I'm loosing heat in the winter and cold air in the summer 
via this back door! AND way to much light coming inside to boot. SOOO...
between insulation and adding this door cover over the door that might block
the openings and the much dreaded light coming in plus should
look great - I am hoping but not holding my breath that this 
idea will work for me. LOL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment