Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Final Curtain Decision

*Still trying to keep myself sane with my Nut-Nut cat missing
Looking at kitchen curtains still and thinking long and strong on them... I think the natural looking ones will be the better option for me.

The Boho/Gypsy has to many spits for openings, very shiny and bright - I'd get tired of that over time. The Autumn Leaves are a bit too fancy looking for the look I'm going with in here.... sooo... I'm gonna go with the camel, beige or lighter brown instead... I can easily keep the greens but change that secondary color (orange) easily with another color candle, potpourri, pot holder - that's cheap too - without having to change the curtains on top of it! So neutral brown curtains it will be and I can find a way to "witch it up". 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment