Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Films

FINALLY! I've been dying for this set (these 3 films) since they first came out! 
I broke down to get this set to go with my LotR set (that I finally acquired as well).
The gods only know how much I love this.  And I know it's NOT horror, but 
I have a "hobbit" of adding the films acquired to this blog. :P 





I needed the first Creepshow - I've got the 2nd already. This set was $4 more to get the other
3 films... about $10 for the 4 movies - not bad at all!! 
The other 3 films aren't too shabby, fun night of horror with this set. 
I've had the 1st two films for a long time now - I finally broke down to
get this 3rd film - it's super good! Now for the 4th in the series - one day maybe. 
Halloween is coming soon - sooooo I got the Halloween
series coming in. I can finally watch these films back to back!!! 
This is all of the original series - after the 8th film, Rob Zombie started the re-makes.


I love the Robin Hood stories - I have Flynn, Crow & Connery's already
but wanted Costner's for a more complete feeling. Great movie to me.

I have First Knight  and wanted to feel more compete with
Excalibur and A Knight's Tale. Great movies - love them!
I don't think I've ever seen The Patriot or Lords of Dogtown BUT 
this 3-film set was cheaper to get than A Knight's Tale alone - so why pay a buck and a half
more for one film when I can pay a buck and a half less to get 3 films?!!! Good deal to me
even if I dislike the other 2 movies - I still got Knight's Tale a little cheaper :)



OH and this one. So I guess I'll have some of my old
favorites back to watch again for Halloween this year. 
The Thing!! Oh how I love this movie... Carpenter's take
on this film is dark and completely scary! One of my
all time favorite sci-fi horror films!



No comments:

Post a Comment