Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Shopping

I've decided I've got to have one of these. I've used them in the past and
they are awesome! This one is pre-seasoned and ready to go. 
Now to get a smaller "regular" cast iron skillet  - on my list for the future. 




Two canister sets - one small, one large. Coffee, tea, powdered creamer, sugar,
flour, corn meal, powdered sugar -- for those things!! 
Surprise!!!! -  but I finally got some canisters coming in  - YES!


Small storage bowls for the fridge. I use my larger ones but many times
I've only needed a small bowl, so I picked these up today at the store.
A Rubbermaid product, so they should be good stuff. In a set of 3 and the
only one's they had in green. LOL. My set is a lighter green than the one
pictured here - but basically the same bowls. Want another small (green)
set so I can have more than 3 - for when I need more.


A funnel. There's been to many times I've needed one - well I got this kind
coming in to try first. If I like it I'll get another later on, if I don't then I'll get 
the "regular" kind - might end up with a set like that anyway. LOL.


A vegetable brush. Great for potatoes, carrots and other veggies. 
This one is suppose to have fairly hard bristles for good cleaning 
of root veggies. I eat a lot of mushrooms and I think I'm
going to end up with a soft brush designed for 'shrooms because
they can't take the hard bristles - but I'm gonna try this one on them first to see how it works.


 The large set of 4 glasses I ordered, one was severely cracked - and too much
of a hassle to send back - I threw that one away. I'm using one as a vase soooo
that leaves me with only 2 large glasses. I decided to order this set, I've 
been wanting this one anyway. I'll set these back for when I need them.

 My cats fell in love with this thing and kinda fight over the one they have, well my 2 girls do, 
so I ordered another one for them lol. My male cat really only likes the 
toy that hangs inside it - that's why there are holes in the side, for them to get
the hanging ball.  Now to get them a handful more toys for the winter since
they will mainly be indoors during that time.



I also got the cats a one story condo. They had one but used it for 3 years
and it was messed up - time for another one. The one I got at the store today
looks similar to this one - and about the same color too. 





And for me, a $7 hat for festivals, Halloween and whenever it seems fit 
to wear a fun hat like this. :)






FINALLY getting this gem in... I love this CD and it'll
be great to have in my collection!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment