Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Love My Kitchen!

OH I'm loving my tiny kitchen!! A $5 sign, $5 pot holder set, $2 pumpkin spice candle and a $5 bag of potpourri (that orange thing by the salt/pepper shaker is one item from that bag).. and *POOF* that green kitchen suddenly has brightened up and spiced up! Sooo... I guess green and orange I'm going then for my main colour scheme... an Autumn Harvest Kitchen!! YES!! :D 

Yep, Wal-Mart $5 dollared me and I'm glad it happened... my solid green kitchen is looking cool!
 
I started out with only raggedy old clothing I've had for years and years - and that's about it to my name. WELL... about a year and a half ago I've got things somewhat turned around -- and now I'm getting stuff for the house and some clothing... I"m really happy about it! All I can say is relationships can suck and leave you with nothing but some of the clothing you owned - but when single, it's better!

OH and that large cutting board I got from Wally's World as well yesterday. I got a small one just like it and actually fell in-love with the non-slip/full grip plastic cutting area and I ran across the large one yesterday and got it for something like $7 or $8 - I've been needing a larger cutting area and this will work for those things... will still use the small one for smaller items :)


No comments:

Post a Comment