Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wal-Mart $5 Dollared Me

WELL.... I'll admit that Walmart $5 dollared me last night. $5 for this and $5 for that item! LOL!! Sale going on... for the Autumn/Halloween!! :) Way to go Wally's World!!  This $5 pumpkin above - all I have to do is to plug it into the wall for a Halloween decoration. I will admit I LOVE the real pumpkins but it's just me so this plastic (fairly realistic) pumpkin will work great for me!
 
(Read more below)
 
OK I got a potholder set ($5), a cool harvest sign for my kitchen ($5), a harvest pumpkin ($5), a lighted halloween pumpkin for the window ($5) and a super cool ghost to hang outside ($5). THEN, since I'm gathering t-shirts I got 4 for $5 each and 2 long sleeved t's for $10 each - they are Halloween t'shirts :) --- OH and 4 pack Nightmare on Elm Street: first 4 films for, you guessed it, $5 and the 2-pack Jeepers Creepers for, yep, $5. And 3 cool little pumpkins for $.75 cents each. Potpourri for my vase ($5). Hehehe!! And cat food - plenty of cat food!! Hahhaaha!! 
 
Here's the rest of the items: Heheeee!
 
 He's quite large for $5 - surprisingly big and cool looking!

So pretty! A great deal for $5 -- Halloween and Thanksgiving is perfect for this!

Heck, I'm keeping this one up year round in the kitchen! Really adds what I was wanting
and looks super in there! I was wanting an old timer sign in there! And I like this one -
especially for the $5 price tag - much cheaper than the $20 to $30 one's I was looking at. 


Was needing new pot holders... I saw this set for $5 and grabbed it up fast!
My green color w/ the harvest/fall colours. My new kitchen look - autumn instead of plain green! 

$5 Large Potpourri Bag. I've had this vase a while - it was too big for my flowers and was
 just sitting there collecting dust bunnies sooo I cleaned it up and added some potpourri to it! 
Now it looks pretty and really makes the house smell good! 

75 cents each - $2.25 for the group. Looks great and can use them year round
in my Harvest Kitchen :)

$5 for each film set. What a steal - especially for the first 4 Nightmare on Elm Street films!


I love going shopping around this time of the year - always good deals and some awesome
stuff for the house! Wal-Mart was the place to shop for October stuff this year! I'm not disappointed that I went... and so are the cats because they have tons of food in the cabinet! LOL. 





No comments:

Post a Comment