Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Films

With my Bing Rewards Amazon Card this was Free - no money at all.

I got it for MARTIN! You guys want a good Vampire film - this is it!
It's not like Bela Lugosi's Dracula - this is about Clinical Vampirism. 
I have no clue about the other 3 films - I'll watch them anyway, 
maybe I'll at least get a giggle out of them. 
(Read more below)


I LOVE Christine! The other 3 are fun, pretty good too. 

Visiting Hours!! I really like that film! 
I have no idea about Bad Dreams but I'll check it out.

One of the very best Vampire films ever made!

Cujo rocks! Gosh how I love this film!

I have the first film and it's outstanding! I've been a fan
of that film for years! I've seen pt 2 and I like it - not as much
as the first film but I like it.


Super good film! 
I want the rest of the series - call me crazy but I liked them as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment