Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Other Goods

Got one last year and I think it accidentally got thrown away. 
Well got another for this year... should help like the other did
to keep it insulated from the winter weather. 
(Read more below)
I would love to watch a film at times while eating as other people do. 
The TV is in the bedroom where I want it  and I've tried eating and watching a movie 
but afraid to get food all over the bed so I don't anymore.
Sooooo I got a TV stand/tray. 

OMG $20 for this set! I've seen just the grilling spatula and tong set for the same price. 
This set has it all and a case to keep it in for $20 bucks! Unreal! 
I got a grill a couple of months ago, got the charcoal and fluid last month for it
so this month I get the grilling utensils - with all the goods inside a case!
I hope this is a decent set - I'll find out soon!

I'm tired of the nails catching my stuff from dish towels to robes! 
This set is cheap, looks great and is rounded at the ends so they won't catch and
tear up my stuff! It's much cheaper to buy this one time item than to constantly 
replace torn dish towels and robes and things. 

Back in July, I got some chairs. Well my Pepper cat tries to use them as 
a scratching post so I got the cats some scratching posts they adore - use them all the time!
But they still get on my chairs and once in awhile Pepper cat still tries to use the chair
he sleeps in as a scratching post - plus all the cat hair on the chairs.... sooooo
in order to fix those problems I'm gonna try this: A blanket on each chair!

Ties to hold the blankets on the chairs! 
I ordered the beige one's but they ran out so I got the brown - which
will most likely be better - won't get as dirty looking as fast!
I think these might end up being a cat toy though lol!!

I have a desk that dubs as a kitchen table... I need to protect it
so I'm getting a leather looking table cloth to go over it for protection.
Decorative Candles - a cheap way to add lots of color in a place fast! 



Pretty candle holders! Another cheap way to spread around some color!
And I can use them when the electric goes out at night plus add ambience in a room 
when I want it! Always good to keep candles handy for an emergency  - and
ya have to have a safe way to burn them - so pretty and practical!

The 3rd candle holder for the same reasons - pretty and practical! 
So one for the kitchen, one for the living room and one for the bedroom!
The bathroom will have to wait for now. :)

Tea lights for those holder! 
100 pack - so I don't have to worry about it for a while!
Speaking of the bathroom. I have NO soap dish and a broken cup
holding my toothbrush and paste. Well I found this set for reasonable. 
I was going to get just a cup and soap dish but heck it's more expensive that way
so I opted for a set - this set.  Should work with that shower curtain well enough 
- adds some contrast to the bathroom too. 

OK I got some lights to light up the walk way - they were on sale for .75 cents each
at Wal-Mart. They are the kind that is powered by the sun. Well I tried pushing them in
but we all know how hard the ground is - so a garden trowel will work!


The solar lights I got look about like these but are in black instead of the stainless steel.
I'll put them in with the trowel - they might not work - only .75 each on sale so..... we'll see.
I was sent some extra photos by friends and sellers when I got my classic
horror photos for my walls... I need something to put them into so 
I got this photo book to put them into.


Cheap Halloween bottle covers! I can fill empty bottles with water and food
coloring for a fun look - a cheap way to decorate and do something with 
empty bottles! :)


Halloween is coming - treat sacks for the candy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment