Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Sean Bean Box Sets - Still Waiting

I ordered these since August 31st 2018.... today is September 8th 2018... still showing in packaging stages. Spent $192.60 total for them with the International Fees added. I can't wait until it's showing shipped and they drop me the tracking link to the order. That's a lot of money for nothing if they don't send it soon.... I'm getting antsy over it. Company B.D.U. (BuyDVDUS.com)





MY ORDER IS CONFIRMED AND THEY HAVE BEEN PAID A WEEK AGO!






Their website says 1-2 working days after payment - yet they've had it since Aug. 31st. It was the weekend -- so minus last weekend and the holiday last Monday. They had 4 days (Tues., Wed, Thurs and Fri - today does not count because it's Sat. and tomorrow is Sun again) they SHOULD send my order then - this coming Monday - I HOPE!






No comments:

Post a Comment