I
just spent 4 1/2 hours rearranging my movies and cleaning out a cabinet
that some films are in. I've got it as perfect as I can get now to get
my Sean Bean films on a shelf together. All movies are still organized
so I can find a film quickly. Sean will be on my main shelf... he'll
take center stage. LOL.
I'm still waiting for the Shape Complete set, GoT set and Frankenstein Chronicles set to be shipped - it's been a week now and they still haven't shipped the films! UGH!! On a more upbeat note: I've got Jacob, The Lost Future and Flightplan coming in soon.
Not all my films are showing in this photo... some are in a cabinet above the bed and the others are in a nightstand. LOL.
Right were that big salt rock is... Sean films will go... and on the rest of the shelf will be Sean's movies over time... Damn it -- I got addicted to him again... I feel like a teen once more... feels good!!
Still showing "packaging" on the sets. They did say up to 10 business days before they may ship.... it's been 5 business days now or 7 days since I've ordered them. I wish they would ship!! I'm starting to grow impatient lol.
I'm still waiting for the Shape Complete set, GoT set and Frankenstein Chronicles set to be shipped - it's been a week now and they still haven't shipped the films! UGH!! On a more upbeat note: I've got Jacob, The Lost Future and Flightplan coming in soon.
Not all my films are showing in this photo... some are in a cabinet above the bed and the others are in a nightstand. LOL.
Right were that big salt rock is... Sean films will go... and on the rest of the shelf will be Sean's movies over time... Damn it -- I got addicted to him again... I feel like a teen once more... feels good!!
Still showing "packaging" on the sets. They did say up to 10 business days before they may ship.... it's been 5 business days now or 7 days since I've ordered them. I wish they would ship!! I'm starting to grow impatient lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment