I have been an emotional roller coaster for the last few days.
Up, happy, bouncing off the walls to crying, sad to angry, just fuming hot to completely numb - and everything in between. I can change in the wink of an eye emotionally in my current mode. I am not emotional stable lately.
Just being quite honest - feels good to be open about it.
IDK what it is: My bi-polar? Menopause (I am going thought that right now)? Subconcious things bothering me? Something else? I have no idea but I can say it's wearing me out.
Up, happy, bouncing off the walls to crying, sad to angry, just fuming hot to completely numb - and everything in between. I can change in the wink of an eye emotionally in my current mode. I am not emotional stable lately.
Just being quite honest - feels good to be open about it.
IDK what it is: My bi-polar? Menopause (I am going thought that right now)? Subconcious things bothering me? Something else? I have no idea but I can say it's wearing me out.

No comments:
Post a Comment