Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

Feeling MEH!

Okay - let's see... 4 1/2 hours of no running water that I am aware of. I sat out my large pot to catch rainwater - guess what it's barely sprinkling rain since I did that, so no rainwater yet. I've got 1/2 gallon of water left for using.

I'm getting hungry now - not enough water to wash dishes. No lunch meat - trying to find something solid to eat that won't require much water to wash the pan afterwards.

I'm bored as hell currently, still blasting my music (although my speakers aren't very loud - small speakers haha), sitting on FB doing my usual FB stuff, cats finally settled down, -- but I'm still trying to find something quick to fix with little clean up after and something to do.

I'm feeling "out of sinc" - like everything is in chaos - yet it's not nearly as bad as it seems when I view it realistically.

The last few days have been just too much for me - really wild month I've had and it's not over with yet. Haha! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment