I'm still thinking Star City while looking elsewhere for apartments -
into other towns and cities. Still mulling things over - not in a big
hurry to move but want to do it by next spring and apartments have
waiting lists sometimes... so I have to think now, and get on the
waiting list. I can't seem to move past the Star City idea right now.
Hummm....
Friday, June 7, 2019
Blurb
I bought the camper I'm living in... but the there age restrictions
on trailers in towns. My camper is too old for city limits... not matter
-- that one place in the bedroom keeps popping loose and leaks... I
fixed it this time for a while with the Flex Sealer. It will pop loose
again I'm sure. ahaha BUT point is, I can't move this camper into a town
or city. I pay my electric, water and phone now.... but when I move
I'll have to add rent to the electric, water and phone. I buy my own food, cat food and personal/household things. (I've had help with a few things to).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment