Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

My Beliefs

Nihilist: A person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles.


I do believe that life is meaningless - we give meaning to our own life if you can find meaning for it.
I do NOT reject moral principles but some religious  ones.

Am I a nihilist? - Partly but not 100%. 



I am a pantheist - that means I am much like an atheist - I don't believe in a "big man in the sky" no matter which religion we speak of - I reject all of those literal gods. Metaphoric Gods I believe in and Nature is my God. I believe in Spinoza's God. A God of love, light and beauty. 

I am part nihilist and 100% pantheist. You may call me an atheist pagan because in a way I am. 


My suicidal thoughts: I want to live with God. - My Gods that I believe in - which are beautiful metaphors not literal deities. Nature is real - the metaphors are there for other reasons that I care not to get into right now. I want to go back to Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment