Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2019

I Haven't Changed

Thinking back to my childhood: I hated Barbies and those baby dolls. ICK! ---- I loved my stuffed animals, pretend kitchen set and had tea parties with my stuffed animal (destroyed all those fugly baby dolls and barbies out of hate). Always had my music playing when home on my Micky Mouse player (first record player) and my music or my Tolkien and Classic Monsters read-alongs. Danced to my music too while cleaning my room or relaxing.


I haven't changed: I have "coffee or tea parties" here daily with myself & internet, 2 cats to share with (instead of stuffed animals), my music plays most always in the background and I'm in a real kitchen cooking real meals. And I still love Tolkien and Classic Monsters.... and I still dance about the house when my body lets me & cook & clean to music... nope I haven't changed. Just got older that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment