Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Last Minute Stuff

Before I move: a Trike w/accessories (lock/chain, reflectors etc), a 2nd TV/DVD (in case mine goes out in the future), tee shirt night gowns, summer shorts (I have none), 2 more bookcase/stands for the living room (got one in the bedroom - want two for living room lamps), two more small table lamps, few more books (I may not have internet when I do get moved in a few months -that's why movies, books and music is important to me), a plumbers snake (they are handy especially with a lousy landlord - maybe I'll have a decent one), some nails & screws for hanging things in the new place. -- I've time to seriously think and look for a place that I will like while gathering last minute things. By January, I'll be heavy looking -- want one more Christmas with my two cats -- just in-case I can't bring them to the new place (that idea saddens me to no end). My income is very tiny - won't afford a pot to piss in and another to throw it out of when I do move.

No comments:

Post a Comment