Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Star City or Monticello


I'm not thinking of a short term solution for when I move. I'm thinking long term solution -- as in 20, 30 years from now. Hell I'm 47 -- what if I live to 97 -- that's 50s years from now. I have to think long term solution -- long term place to move and live.

I'm still torn between places - I don't like any of them but I can't find another place that sounds okay. So it's down to Star City, Monticello, Conway -- Ark. OR Moore, Ok closer to my brother.

I don't like Moore's medical buses at all. I've called and talked to them and looked over their website - no thank you. Not helpful at all those buses for me. And no city buses either. That I feel is a no-go.
I don't like Conway - way to big for me to walk. Think 30 or 40 years from now -- I might still be alive. Nope not Conway.

Monticello much small than Conway - all I need there with a hospital but stores are far from all the apartments walking to far. But maybe a trailer or house for rent that is tiny for me to live near stores -- so I'm still thinking to look closer at Monticello.

Star City everything I need there just not a hospital but ambulance does take you to the hospital so that's fine if I ever need. OH and Star City has DMV close by so I can get either my license renewed OR get a simple ID every 2 to 4 years that I need. Court house there too & DHS office -- I mean everything I need in that tiny town - just no hospital. And they put the grocery store at the edge of town - horrible place for it but I do believe I can walk that if I do need to walk it.

Yep maybe it is Star City I need to be in -- or see what I can come up with in Monticello. I think I've already eliminated Conway and Moore.


You know what -- I've got a little bit of family over there in Star City too.... who knows maybe they will stop by to say "Hello" once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment