Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Better and Worse Today

 

Worse and better today. Worse: now my right arm, I'm sure of over use due to my dominate left arm injury. I have a bad right elbow - I won't get into the details but it has a loose bone fragment in it and now apparently the loose bone fragment is lodged in worse I now I have zero use of bending the elbow - before I had limited use of bending it for 20 years. Today I can't bend it at all. Top of right hand now swollen a little.

Better: left arm. Not as swollen but still having a little swelling, numb but tingly fingers. Can't make a fist. But doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it did.

Hey doctors -it's not arthritis - I'm positive of that. Carpal Tunnel does case burning, painful and tingly/numb fingers, causes pain and swelling in hand and wrist - up into the arm and weakness in hand. These are my symptoms!! I need help - I need a real doctor!

I also need my elbow fixed but the medics here say they might further damage my arm if they remove that loose bone fragment due to it's location.

I saw a sports med doc when my elbow injury first happened. I didn't have insurance but he said he'd fix it for $5000 cash and eliminate me paying all those big hospital bills. We couldn't rake up the cash before I left my ex (who cased the injury) - and that was in Florida years ago.

Anyway - I'm not good today... I'm in pain and I'm out of the codeine (which I hated to take anyway). I'm relying on Ibuprofen for the anti-inflammatory and pain removal.

Will someone kill me now - UGH! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment