She's almost 100% positive it's Rheumatoid Arthritis. She said if there is any Carpal Tunnel it's just a tad. She's making an appointment to check for it and will call when it's set up. My arthritis appointment is July 20th. She took an x-ray of my elbow and will contact me when she gets the results. OH and it's always possible that my MS is not helping with all this - maybe making it worse.
She said "You see all that red on your hands? That's why I believe it's rheumatoid arthritis." She pointed to my feet and said the same thing - they are red. Then I looked at my knees (pants pulled up) and they are red too - she took note of that as well.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is an auto-immune type of arthritis and my MS (Multiple Sclerosis) is an auto-immune disease. My immune system is on the fritz!
OK I've got pills for anti-inflammatory, pills for numbness/tingling and some steroids for the arthritis.
I MUST see the arthritis doctor - she made that loud and clear today.
She said "You see all that red on your hands? That's why I believe it's rheumatoid arthritis." She pointed to my feet and said the same thing - they are red. Then I looked at my knees (pants pulled up) and they are red too - she took note of that as well.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is an auto-immune type of arthritis and my MS (Multiple Sclerosis) is an auto-immune disease. My immune system is on the fritz!
OK I've got pills for anti-inflammatory, pills for numbness/tingling and some steroids for the arthritis.
I MUST see the arthritis doctor - she made that loud and clear today.
I'm
going to be flat honest - I'm mad about this possible diagnosis of
Rheumatoid Arthritis - on top of my MS. --- Then she also tells me it
might just be the MS - if that's the case then I'm moving to stage 3 of
MS. --- Either way I'm not happy over this.

No comments:
Post a Comment