Well I'm not sure what to make of today's appointment. He said I have a fairly large blockage in my elbow not allowing me bend it - so that's confirmed. He said I have arthritis in that elbow too. He asked me if I wanted the elbow fixed and I said yes please if possible. He doesn't do that kind of surgery BUT he knows a surgeon in Little Rock that can fix my elbow so they are going to set me up an appointment for that surgery - just waiting on their call back on it for the next couple of days (depends on when they can get a hold of him).
I find is strange he asked me if I wanted my elbow fixed or to just leave it as it is - I'm like "duh I want it fixed, that's why I'm here"!! LOL!He was a nice doctor - and his voice was simply very nice sounding. That voice really struck me today.
Anyway, not much to report from that visit.
Did run by Walmart for a bit afterwards and set up and appointment for my eyes - need a new pair of glasses - broke my main pair the other day. LOL!!! That appointment will be in September.
Tried a Chalupa from Taco Bell today - not too bad. Guess I'll try the Crunch Wrap next time I'm there.

No comments:
Post a Comment