Ahh... NO! That little shock of the nerves was awful. She tells me that was a small one, we'll work our way up to the big ones. 7 or 8 small shocks and I was done. She unhooked me from the machines and let me go home - I didn't even begin the tests good. I'd rather have my tongue pierced again and I'm dead serious about that. Those small shocks hurts like hell on top of an already hurting arm/hand. No thanks!
I'll
admit I chickened out of the test after she gave me examples of the
small shocks. The small shocks hurt so bad and I didn't want to know
what the large shocks felt like...
And my doctor says she's positive it's R. Arthritis and not carpal tunnel so I'm not feeling bad about being a baby and leaving the shocks at the hospital. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment