Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Nut and Honey Update

A quick update on Nut and Honey -- they had spay surgery late on Friday afternoon. I brought them home yesterday and both cats were still quite a bit "out of it" from the anesthesia but doing well (see yesterday's post). I was up all night last night watching them to see if they were "ok" (of course they were but I'm just a worried Mama lol). I went to bed about 10am, played with Skipper and loved on Nut and Honey before the 4 of us fell asleep.  We got up about 4pm (6 hours of sleep isn't bad) lol.

I took these photos of my "babies" just a few minutes ago to show how well my girls (Nut and Honey) are doing after their spay surgery.



Nut-Nut lounging outside enjoying to breeze.


Honey enjoying a day outside.


As you can see  both my girls are doing very well after their spay surgery. Both are still a bit sore - but that is to be expected. Their incision mark (stitches) are looking good and very clean. But I will check them both when I bring them in to make sure they have no dirt/debris in or around the area.




Of course Skipper wanted to go out to play too.




BONUS: It's becoming "old times" here again with Nut and Honey. My post Honey, Kittens and Nut explains what I am referring to in detail. Basically, Nut became jealous and an angry when the kittens were born. Now that Nut and Honey have been spayed they are back loving on each other, purring a lot and almost kitten-like again (better than the cat fights I've been dealing with)!!!


As you can see: Nut is grooming Honey again 
just like they were before the kittens were born.
I'm not complaining about the kittens - two found a home
and I've got a "bouncing baby boy" Skipper!! <3


Anyway, It's about supper time and I need to check on Nut and Honey since they are outside enjoying some sunshine and fresh air!



No comments:

Post a Comment