Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Salad Night

Cesar salad with a few black olives on top and cucumber slices to the side of the bowl. An avocado, a few grapes off the batches and a couple of green onions on the plate! I was going to add some bread to this but was too hungry to worry about it.

Really a great meal this evening, didn't cost much because I'm NOT eating 2 full bunches of grapes (green and purple). I'm NOT eating the entire bag of green onions nor the entire bag of Caesar salad. I am NOT eating the entire cucumber!! I am not eating an entire can of black olives. Nor am I eating all the of the avocados I got - just one of them. The rest of the stuff (minus the avocados) are in the fridge for eating on over the next few days - plenty I can do with it for other meals!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment