Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

For My Cats


I got these for my 3 cats! Winter is coming and depending on how the weather is - they might be stuck inside with me and this will give them something to do. I hope they will like them.
 (Read More Below)



They look huge but are actually small in size and that's what I need small for this place I'm living in now. The orange one is only 6.5 inches wide and the green is 14 inches wide with a scratching pad in the middle. They've got 3 scratching pads - one for each cat - they can all scratch at the same time! LOL and have something to play with! I also got them a small pack of fuzzy balls to bat around the house this winter.

 They've got 2 like these already and fight over who plays with them when it's raining hard or last winter when it was snowing... so this year I got them more fuzzy balls... mixed colors.. OH it's a 20 pack I thought it was a 10 pack!! LOL... I KNOW They love these!!



 They have toys but one broke (that stick with the feathers on the end is now gone). They hate the hard balls that jingle to play with and don't like playing with the stuffed mice - they only play with the 2 fuzzy balls they have - so I got them more fuzzy balls for this winter.

I think they will like the top 2 items - IDK if they jingle or not but the balls go around in a circle and I think they might get a kick out of that - maybe!! I'll know when they get here!! Paws crossed they like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment